Sex coaching and somatic sex education for all genders
I'm Tania Leon. I'm a Certified Sexological Bodyworker, working in London and on Skype.
Do you want to have better sex – whatever sex means for you?
Would you like to experience your body more fully and with greater pleasure?
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- 'I'm having great sex, and I'm wondering if it could be even better.'
- 'I've lost sight of my sexual self and would love to find it again.'
- 'I don't know how to ask for what I want.'
- 'I feel like a head on a stick!'
- 'I've been through transition and I'd like to get to know my sexual body again.'
- 'I've never found a way to sexually connect with myself – or anyone else – and I would love to do something about it.'
Before we even get to actual sex, most of us have work to do on how we inhabit our bodies, shedding a lifetime of negative messages about what we do with them and what we ought to be doing with them.
Are you still waiting for permission?
Our culture actively discourages us from authentic self-exploration, to the point where it becomes incredibly hard to articulate our true sexual needs – even to ourselves. For example, such exploration can be difficult within the assumptions that are made about what it means to be heterosexual or monogamous. Too often we wait for permission to come from an external source when it really has to come from within us.
Would you like to learn how to really ask for what you want?
Sexological Bodywork can generate many benefits, including:
- Increased knowledge
- Increased self confidence
- Greater understanding of boundaries
- Expansion of sexual response
- Freedom from shame
- Healing past hurt
Sex ed squared
Talk-based practices can be very effective – but imagine if we had touch available to us as well?
'Somatic' means 'relating to the body' (as opposed to the mind). Breath, sound, movement, and touch are tools we have available to us, as well as talking.
Sometimes the body speaks very loudly, but what it needs to say – and what it needs to hear – cannot be translated into the spoken word.
Sexological Bodywork is driven by curiosity – yours and mine – as we work together. For more about my mission as a practitioner, go here.
My practice is open to all genders, ages (from 18+) and bodies.
I invite you to reflect on how I might be able to help you expand your capacity for pleasure.